Saturday, July 9, 2011

Morning Meditations: I Have Chosen You To Be With Me

Entwine your soul with Mine.

Come and let Me take you places you have never dared to go before.

Rise up and take My hand, and together we will fly through space and time. I want you to truly see where Jesus walked, where He lived and died for you.

Envision His life and His death. Come to accept the love We have for you. It should permeate your everyday life, helping you to face your earthly challenges head on knowing you are a beloved child for whom so much was sacrificed.

Close your eyes and imagine His anguished eyes looking at you with love and determination as the nails were driven into His feet and hands. This should let you know how much you are loved.

Live your life today as if every moment were the last.

Stay connected to Me as your lifeline. We have already overcome the world. You have nothing to fear, and only joy to look forward to.

© Briarley Hill Retreat

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment