Thursday, July 7, 2011

Morning Meditations: You Never Need To Fear

I am near you, dear child.

I will rain the Holy Spirit upon you so that your heart and mind will be opened to receive Me. It is My desire that you have asked for this closeness.

Just rest in the knowledge that I am here.

You may sing praises to Me and learn of Me, and I will bless you, dear one.

How I long for our hearts to be entertwined in each others! Soon, My dear one, soon.

Until that time, I will be ever near you and I will take care of you.

You never need to fear.

Let My Spirit come upon you now. Close your eyes and imagine My presence, for I am there with you now no matter what.

It is My joy to have you seek Me.

© Briarley Hill Retreat


DAILY SCRIPTURE

But I am like an olive tree

flourishing in the house of God;

I trust in God's unfailing love

for ever and ever.

For what You have done I will always praise You

in the presence of Your faithful people.

And I will hope in Your name,

for Your name is good.

Psalm 52:8-9


Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.


Matthew 24:35

No comments:

Post a Comment