Friday, July 1, 2011

Morning Meditations: Return My Love

Oh, how the morning sings of My glory! I have set you in it to observe and to learn how to praise Me in all situations, for I am the Lord your God.

My love for you needs to be returned in following My commands and in obeying Me. When we see each other face to face, you will understand all I went through to make you Mine.

Return My love, dear one. Come to Me and imagine My presence. Let Me fill you with an everlasting love. Serve Me and praise Me. You will find much joy.

Ever since the creation of the world I have planned this day. It is a day in which you will shine. Rise up with Me and reach to the sky. Jump for joy, for you and I together will conquer all the unseen evil around you. Every day is a new battle which you don't see. I see, and I know. I need you to stay close to My presence to overcome.

I have shielded you from so much. One day you will look back at all this and truly understand. Until then, take My hand and walk with Me.

© Briarley Hill Retreat

Daily Scripture

Sing to Him, sing praise to Him;

tell of all His wonderful acts.

Glory in His holy name;

let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.

Look to the Lord and His strength;

seek His face always.


I Chronicles 16:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment