Thursday, June 30, 2011

Morning Meditations: In My Father's House

Good morning, child of Mine. How the earth sings My glory if you could but understand the language! It involves trust on your part to acknowledge it.



The birds do it constantly. They live such simple lives yet it is in simplicity that they learn to glorify Me. I provide food and shelter for them, and they are grateful.



Do you know I provide the food and shelter for you? I have opened doors for jobs, for opportunities, for education. I have guided your life much more than you could ever realize here on this earth. Because of Me, I have allowed you to "own" the land your house is on, or the furniture in your apartment. It is all Mine. You are but a sojourner here.



"In My Father's house are many mansions," Jesus said. Soon you will share in the riches of Heaven with Us. But while you are here on earth, take time to be like a bird, trusting Me to take care of you and stopping to give Me praise often!

Briarley Hill Retreat


Daily Scripture

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me.

My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am.

You know the way to the place where I am going."

John 14:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment