Saturday, June 18, 2011

Morning Meditations: You Are My Heir

All the earth is filled with My glory.  From the rising of the sun until it’s setting, My glory shines over all.  You have but to open your eyes to see it and to think of Me. 

But you go through life without stopping to praise Me, without stopping to call out My name for your deepest wounds.  You go through life as if it were all about you, and making the “mighty” dollar.

Don’t you know I have the whole world in My hand?  And that you are My child? 

You are My heir.

Free yourself of the world and come live in My world where you are aware of My love and presence.  Where you stop to wonder at the beauty of the majestic rose, gaze upon the magnificent mountain, the beautiful stream, and the tiny bird. 

Sense Me.
Be aware.
I am here, there and everywhere.

Wherever you are, I AM.

This is the real world.  Come and walk with Me in it.


Daily Scripture


Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel,
   who alone does marvelous deeds.
 Praise be to His glorious name forever;
   may the whole earth be filled with His glory.
 Amen and Amen.

Psalm 72:18-20 


© Briarley Hill Retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment