Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning Meditations: I am with you.

Dear one, you are facing the day with warmth and love.  Know that I AM WITH YOU NOW AND ALWAYS.  

Every moment you are awake, I am by your side, guiding you.  Take every step with the assurance of someone loved very much.  This will give you the confidence you need to face every situation.

At the end of the day, think back on what happened and notice how I was with you.  Remember that, and if it was special to you, write it down.  If you are discouraged another time, go back to those pages and remember how I was with you then, and know that I will be with you no matter what happens, or wherever you are.

Face the day with the courage of a much beloved child of the King!


---

Daily Scripture

What you heard from me, keep as the pattern of sound teaching, with faith and love in Christ Jesus.  

Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you-
guard it with the help  
of the Holy Spirit  
who lives in us.

2 TImothy 1:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment