Friday, June 17, 2011

Morning Meditations: I Am Close Beside You.

Oh, child, you are in My embrace this morning.  Never doubt and never fear.  I am close beside you now and always. 

If you do not always feel My presence, it is because you have allowed the world to push Me away.  Television, internet, loud music, all these things make deeper communion with Me challenging.

Take time to put Me on in the morning.  Allow Me to don the full armor of righteousness, love and joy.  Wear it with pride.  Hold your head up like the child of the King that you are.  Together we can face whatever challenges are ahead.

I hunger for these quiet moments between us where I can infuse you with My love.

Imagine you are hooked up to an IV, with healthy blood filling every part of your body.  Come and connect with Me and let Me send through you the infusion of My love into every part of your being.

Imagine how you will feel when My love is coursing through your veins!!

Oh dear one, so much is available to you if you will but allow it!

  Come to Me now.


Daily Scripture


Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Ephesians 6:14 - 15 

© Briarley Hill Retreat



No comments:

Post a Comment