Saturday, June 11, 2011

Morning Meditations: In the stillness.

Come to Me in the stillness of your mind.  Reach for Me from the depths of your soul. Stand ready to march ahead with Me to the battle I have prepared for you.  Together we can do it.

Have you ever wondered why I put you where you are?  I put you  there at this time and at this place because I have called you as My own, and I have chosen you to carry out My work exactly where you are.... among the people you work with, your friends and your family.   

They need to see Me in you.....the Me that only you and your personality bring.  

I have filled you with an everlasting love.  Share it with others.  Bring them home to Me.

You are My beloved child of whom I am so proud.  Have joy in that, in the very depths of your soul.



Daily Scripture


As for God, his way is perfect:
   The Lord's word is flawless;
   He shields all who take refuge in Him.
 For who is God besides the Lord?
   And who is the Rock except our God?
 It is God who arms me with strength
   and keeps my way secure.

2 Samuel 22:31-33 

No comments:

Post a Comment