Sunday, June 5, 2011

Morning Meditations: I look at time much differently.

The beginning of a new week.......the end of a month.

These things represent time. I look at time much differently than you.  I look at time as a bridge between you and Me.

Cross over the bridge this morning.  Take My hand and step into My world.  Together we will be free of the problems and pain you are going through.  No more loneliness.

Come with Me.  Breathe My love in deeply.  Hold My hand as we smile and laugh and run through the grassy pastures together.

When time necessitates you to let go of My hand and return to your world, use this experience to trust Me and remember that I am ever with you and around you with a passionate love for you, My precious child.

                This is My gift to you this morning.



Daily Scripture

The Lord
is my strength and my shield;
   my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
   and with my song I praise Him.

Bring joy to Your servant, Lord,
   for I put my trust in You.

Psalm 28:7, 86:4


 

No comments:

Post a Comment