Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Morning Meditations: I Chose You to be Mine

Do you ever wonder where I really am? Being omnipresent, I am everywhere. The only thing I want you to understand about that is that I am always with you, My chosen child.

Does it bother you that I say you are chosen? Since before the creation of the world, I knew of you and chose you to be My own. No matter your background, or even if your mother or father made you feel unloved or unwanted, I planned you. I made you. I CHOSE YOU to be Mine. To walk with Me. To be My beloved child.

Yes, you will fall. And no, you will never, ever be deserving. But it doesn't matter because Christ paid the cost for our relationship.

Oh, the pain of those days! The pain of seeing Him Who rules with Me going through such agony and pain at the hands of those We loved. Days pass much faster for Me than for you, but those days passed SO slowly....

But such joy when it was over!

Now the world can know of the victory We have over the devil.

So come close, dear chosen one. You are dearly loved. I could not have paid for you with anything more precious to Me than My dear Son, Jesus Christ.

Come near. You are deeply loved.

© Briarley Hill Retreat

Daily Scripture

And I pray that you,

being rooted

and established in love,

may have power,

together with all the Lord's holy people,

to grasp how wide

and long

and high

and deep

is the love of Christ,

and to know this love

that surpasses knowledge-

that you may be filled

to the measure of all

the fullness of God.



Ephesians 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment