Monday, June 6, 2011

Morning Meditations: How many times I have longed to hold you.

Good morning, precious child.  You are here with Me now.

How many times I have longed to hold you to Me but you keep stepping away.  Come and let Me enfold you in My arms so you can feel the warmth of My love.

This sacred connection between us is My gift for you, never farther away than your thoughts.  Use it to climb to the highest possibilities of your goals.   

I have given you a vision of what I want you to accomplish here on earth.  With the strength and power of the love connection between us, you can do anything.

Go forward today with that knowledge.



Daily Scripture

When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you
alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; He has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

Colossians 2:13-14 

No comments:

Post a Comment