Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Morning Meditations: It is Me.

Dear one, you are faced with new challenges today.  Listen to the still small voice inside you.  

It is Me.  

I am communicating with you through it.  Listen carefully and follow My lead

I will never leave you "out to dry".  I will be with you in all situations, providing the answers and the way through each problem.

Later, come to Me in quiet, celebrating our time together.  Each day is precious between you and I.  Every day is numbered.  Remember to walk with Me through it.                                      

And have joy.
Inner joy.

One day we will be together and true joy and understanding will abound.  

Until then, listen.

Listen to My urgings.
They are My love song to you.

---

Daily Scripture
Teach us to number our days,
   that we may gain a heart of wisdom.

Psalm 90:12

No comments:

Post a Comment