Friday, June 3, 2011

Morning Meditations: Face the day with courage and love

Good morning, dear child.  Face the day with courage and love, always looking for ways to ease the load of others.  My presence in your life makes you more aware of their needs. 

You are My representative to the world.

Keep that love and assurance for you, too.  If there are closed doors, do not be afraid to open them, for walking through them with Me is a new dawn....a new adventure.   

You never know where I am going to lead you, but the new path will lead you closer to Me.

Let Me hold you in My arms this morning.  Close your eyes and feel My love surround you.  Remember this moment throughout the day and draw strength from it.

---

Daily Scripture

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ,  
the glorious Father,  
may give you the  
Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you  
may know Him better.  
I pray that the eyes  
of your heart  
may be enlightened  
in order that you  
may know the hope
to which He  
has called you,  
the riches of His glorious inheritance  
in His holy people, 
and his incomparably great power for us who believe.

Ephesians 1:17-19 

No comments:

Post a Comment