Friday, June 10, 2011

Morning Meditations: Don't fret over small things.

Dear one, don't fret over the small things in your life.  

Today is a day of new possibilities with Me.  What seems huge to you is only small in My world. 

Take on My world and let Me handle it.

I want you to focus on Me, on My presence in your life.  Every moment.   

Rise with Me above the clouds, above your problems.  I will give you that strength. 

In Me alone you will have that courage.

Your courage will be a silent testimony of our relationship.  Silent in your heart, but screaming towards the devil.                     

You have obtained victory, dear one.
You are Mine and all heaven rejoices!



Daily Scripture

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."

Mark 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment