Sunday, July 10, 2011

Morning Meditations: Let Me Ease Your Fears

Come to Me, My child, and let Me ease your fears.

No matter how many times I have reassured you and shown you miracles of My love and care for you, you are still afraid to really let go, to really believe.

Fall back into My arms and let Me guide you as you float through and time space. I will never let go, dear one. I will always be there to guide and hold you.

Your troubles that seem so huge, are just momentary things. Keep your eyes on Me, the author of your salvation, the one true love of your very being. I will never ever let you go.

I love you too much.

© Briarley Hill Retreat

Daily Scripture

Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.

Hebrews 10:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment