Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morning Meditations: Walk With Me

Dear one of Mine, take My hand this morning and let Me take you for a walk through time. A walk with Me into the past where the Bible comes alive again.

There is no greater history than that which I commanded into being. Every flower, every tree, every animal, I put into being. Each was designed not only for need, but for beauty.

Those who do not know Me can look at My creations and know of My existence. There is no possibility that even one of those marvelous creatures or creations could have just "happened".

When you get discouraged by things in your life, take time to walk with Me and study nature around you. I had a plan. I made it. And you are a very important part of that plan.

Take each day one step at a time, putting one foot in front of the other. I will never leave you.

The proof is all around you.

© Briarley Hill Retreat


Daily Scripture


For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-His eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Romans 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment