Sunday, July 3, 2011

Morning Meditations: I Will Be Your Stronghold

My lightness waits for you this morning.  Don My presence and let it shine for others to see.
 
Through the day, seek out time with Me.  You will never regret these moments. 
 
I am so glad you are here with Me now.  Close your eyes and envision Me beside you.
 
"Taste and see that the Lord is good", David said.  He walked with Me in a very real way.  He was able to sense My presence and knew wherever He was, he was near to Me, and I to him.
 
He did not live a perfect life.  Many times he turned his back on Me, hurting Me and others, but he always came back and we walked together.  He is with Me now.
 
Beloved, be like David.  In the morning, seek My face, and sing My praise. 
 
I will be your stronghold.
I always have been.
I want you to be more aware of it and of Me.
 
Let Me be your strength and focus today, My beloved one.

© Briarley Hill Retreat

Daily Scripture
 
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him,
   and He delivers them.  
Taste and see that the LORD is good;  
 
   blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.
 
Psalm 34:7-8
 
"when I awake, I am still with you....."
 
Psalm 139:18 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment